UT04S GPS Speed Limiter for Ethiopia
Vehicle GPS Speed Limiter UT04S is an intelligent terminal equipment which can realize precise speed limiting for vehicles. It is not only a speed limiter but also a Professional Multifunctional vehicle GPS Tracker.
The product adopts an ARM intelligent chip. Speed control precision is very high and the performance is reliable. It will not affect the big throttle start nor the power torque, stable and reliable. It only limits the maximum speed and the vehicle will not stall during speed limiting and ensure the throttle pedal free movement in the right speed range.
Aftermarket Speed Limiters For Cars Features:
Support config by computer through USB cable
Limp mode to limit speed at 40KM/H
Live Tracking by WEB, SMS and APP
Internal Backup Battery Lasting 5-8hrs
External Power cut Alarm (Anti-break function)
ACC Detection (Engine ON/OFF Checking)
Aftermarket Speed Limiters For Cars Parameters
||History Playback Car Locator Device Aftermarket Speed Limiters For Cars
||free android and IOS app
||Lithium battery :400mA( working time is about 3.5 hours)
Tally with: GSM phase 2/2+
-Class 4 (2W @ 850/900MHz)
-Class 1 (1W @ 1800/1900MHz)
Max RF Output: 33.0dBm±2dBm
Dynamic Input Range: -15 ~ -102dBm
Receiving delicacy: Class RBER≤2%(-102dBm)
Frequency Stability: > 2.5ppm
Max Frequency Deviation: ±0.1ppm
RMS Deviation: ≤5deg
||GPS chip set: SiRF Star III
Frequency: L1, 1575.42 MHz
Number of Channel: 20
Reacquisition: 0.1 sec, average
Hot boot: 2 sec., average
Warm boot: 38 sec., average
Cold boot: 44 sec., average
Altitude limit: 18000 m
Velocity limit: 515 m/s
||Not working Current 16mA
Current of opening infrared of Camera at night :100~200mA
Charging current: Max<500mA
||8 I/O input/output Port
1 main power check
1 port use to check the engine ( ACC check)
1 port use to SOS
1 analog Input port( Fuel sensor)
1 Output port ( Car engine control )
3 Extend ports ( Input/Output control by software)
||Password is 6 digits
|Set GPRS Interval
||XX=15 to 60000
|Set IP and Port
IP is 126.96.36.199
Port is 5200
XX=000 to 200
unit is KM/H
Q&A about GPS Speed Limiter for Ethiopia:
0. Is your GPS Speed Limiter well approved, testified, and recognized by the Ethiopia market?
Yes, as one of the very first several companies who invented GPS Speed Limiters for the Ethiopia market according to standard of Ethiopian government our GPS Speed Limiters have been well approved, testified, and recognized by Ethiopia market. And we have been exporting quite a number of GPS Speed Limiters to Ethiopia every month.
1. What mechanism will the device use to limit the speed of mechanical vehicles and the additional device it uses?
Our speed limiter is an electronic type. For the vehicles which are mechanical type, an extra relay can be used as an adapter at its cost. Together with relay, the speed limiting can be carried out while a Solenoid valve shall be needed for accurate speed limiting.
2. What mechanism will the device use to limit the speed of electronic throttle vehicles and the additional device it uses?
Our speed limiter is an electronic type that works with electronic throttle vehicles without requiring additional accessories.
3. How to set the speed and check the speed?
There’re two ways. First, you can set the speed limit from our online platform (details are available on the manual). Second, you can also set the speed limit via SMS command.
And there’re three ways to check the speed record: 1, you can print the speed record with Bluetooth printer; 2, you can download the speed record into any USB device and the format is .txt; 3, you can also check the speed record via the online platform.
4. What are the contents of the full kit shipped for both mechanical and electronic throttle vehicles?
Mechanical type: Speed limiter, cables, antennae, buzzer, relay(for option, available at its cost), Solenoid valve (for option, available at its cost), Bluetooth printer (for option, available at its cost)
Electronic type: Speed limiter, cables, antennae, buzzer, Bluetooth printer (available at its cost)
5. How do you calibrate speed signal?
We have a special setting which will enable the device to calibrate speed signal automatically.
6. How can you calibrate the speed signal if the speedometer is not working?
It works out if anywhere you can find the pulse signal line of the vehicle.
7. Is the speed limiter developed fully following the standard of the Ethiopian government?
Yes, this speed limiter is developed fully according to the standard of the Ethiopian government. It soundly fulfills the requirements of a speed limiter for the Ethiopian market.
8. Can you help me to take the authorization of selling this product in Ethiopia?
Yes, if needed, we will offer full help to our clients to get authorization while the cost related will be on account of our clients. Normally it takes about a month to make the authorization letter.
9. Is it easy to get a speed limiter installed into the car?
It’s only easy for a professional engineer who is familiar with car and car circuits. And we always recommend our clients to arrange professional engineers to carry out the installation.
10. What’s the lead time of sample order and bulk order?
Normally the sample order will be shipped out within two days after the payment cleared. And it will be online for tracking within two days after it’s shipped out. The shipping time of bulk order depends on your order quantity.
11. Are you a manufacturer or a reseller?
We’re the original manufacturer who developed the speed limiter very earlier relatively after Ethiopia government claimed to implement a plan of speed limiter if we don’t say we’re the very first one.
12. Is your speed limiter approved by our government and made exactly according to the standard of Ethiopia?
Positively yes. Our speed limiter was researched and designed exactly according to the standard of the Ethiopian government. We're one of the earliest companies who developed speed limiter according to the standard of Ethiopia government if any other companies could be as early as us. Many of our clients have got approved licenses with our speed limiters from the Ethiopian government as we have been exporting our speed limiters to your country ever since we have the speed limiter developed.
13. Does your Speed Limiter have support of Fuel Level Sensor?
Yes, the GPS tracker embedded is a multifunctional type and it works with Fuel Level Sensor for fuel monitoring or fleet management. It works also with temperature sensor for cold chain logistics of refrigerated trucks.
14. Do you have a platform for online tracking or monitoring?
Yes, we offer a platform for online tracking for our Speed limiter. And you can track your Speed Limiter anytime anywhere you want. Free to use.
15. What’s the payment way available to make the payment?
About payment, we mainly have four ways of payment as following:
a, Bank Transfer, us$15 will be added as banking fee per bill of payment, available to formal order only.
b, Western Union, available to both formal order and sample order.
c, PayPal, 7% PayPal fee over total amount, and the shipping address must be in accordance with the address of your PayPal account, available to both formal order and sample order.
d, L/C, available to order value more than US$50,000.00
16. Can your Speed Limiter be upgraded and How?
Yes, our Speed Limiter for Ethiopia is upgradeable. And it’s very easy to get upgraded or updated whenever the speed limiter has any new features or if any possible bug fixings. Our Speed Limiter can be upgraded via OTA (Over The Air) which means it can be upgraded remotely in about 3 minutes via sending a simple SMS to the device.
17. What's the shipping way for samples and bulk orders?
For samples, we usually ship via expressways, like DHL, FedEx, UPS etc. while shipping cost cannot be collected even if you have an official DHL account because official DHL will not take any products with battery inside to ship.
For bulk orders, we usually use Air Cargo. And we may also send them by Sea upon request from the clients while it's about 10000pcs for a standard 20-foot container for a reference.
18, Do you offer exclusive distributorship of your GPS Speed Limiters?
No, we don’t offer exclusive distributorship of our GPS Speed Limiters while most of our clients are our direct clients on our own.
WHY CHOOSE UNNIGUARD?
- UniGuard has been in GPS tracking business over 9 years now.
- UniGuard is a IOS9001 approved company.
- UniGuard GPS speed limiter has CE and ROHS certificate.
- UniGuard can apply for Authorization Letter from Ethiopia Embassy in China.
- We have our own R&D team. The new GPS Speed Limiter UT04S is just developed per the Kenya and Ethiopia Standards.
- We have our own software team. No matter in web software or APP, we can do the best.
- We offer the best price in market to support clients.
- Our device is already approved by Ethiopia authority.